EDUARD MUELLER (TAKTIK) ZVONKO TESIC (PHC)
PII 300/128Mb RAM/DirectX 8.1
Successor of NoiseTrekker 2. In terms of looks it comes to modern Renoise very close. Functionalities are pretty advanced, for those times. No VST support though.
- clear and userfriendly, as you may know from old AmigaTrackers or FastTracker. No stupid popups or a bunch of Windows that will confuse you ...
- Ft2, Protracker KeyboardShortcuts (see betaHelp)
- high quality 32bit floatprecise clickfree cubic or linear interpolated Mixer (depends on PlayerMode)
- true stereo in "MasteringPlayerMode", else Mono
- full MidiSupport (MidiIn and MidiOut, synced to AudioLatency, with AutoNoteOffs): work with Midi
as easy as with samples ...
- Groove settings
- up to 4 EffectRows per track
- Static (a la ImpulseTracker) and Follow mode (Ft2)
- every DSP/Player effect can be recorded in realtime by moving the slider with the right mouse button
- graphical editing of all PatternEffects
- 5 Envelopes per instrument with variable length: Volume, Pan, Pitch, FilterCutoff, FilterResonance
- with 2 LFOs (Volume, Pan, Pitch) or one LFO and an autoAmp (FilterCutoff, FilterResonance)
- 4 Reverb and DelayEngines
- LofiMat, Flanger, Phaser, Distorsion, Compressor, lots of Filters
- full editing possibilities:
Copy, Paste, Cut, Trim, apply TrackEffects, FFT-Pitcher, FadeIn/Out, VolumeMaximize, remove DC Offset ...