Depends on your platform
SunVox is a small, fast and powerful modular synthesizer with pattern-based tracker. It is a tool for those people who like to compose music wherever they are, whenever they wish. On any device. SunVox is available for Windows, OS X, Linux, Maemo, Meego, Raspberry Pi, Windows Mobile (WindowsCE), PalmOS, iOS and Android.
- Modular interface.
- Highly optimized synth algorithms.
- Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on variuos devices. For example: pocket computer with slow CPU - 13bit sound (fixed point arithmetic); or big PC with powerfull CPU: 32bit sound (floating point arithmetic).
- Built-in synthesizers & effects:
- Analog Generator;
- DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
- FM synthesizer;
- MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
- Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
- SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
- Side Chain Compressor;
- 3Band equalizer;
- Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
- Loop (for glitch effects);
- Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
- Vorbis Player;
- Multitrack WAV export.
- MIDI import/export.
- MIDI IN/OUT (except PalmOS and Windows Mobile).
- Real-time sample recording.
- Real-time recording of any types of sound events (notes, Touch Theremin, controllers).
- Supported sound systems: ASIO, DirectSound, MME, ALSA, OSS, JACK (iOS and Linux), Audiobus;
- iOS version is compatible with iRig Mic.