OPEN SOURCE PEOPLE
PIII 800/128Mb/DirectX 9
ProTrekkr (formerly known as NoiseTrekker by Juan Antonio Arguelles Rius aka Arguru) is a tracker program combining a software synthesizer together with a traditional samples tracker which can (mainly) be used to create electronic music (like psytrance, trance goa, hard acid, IDM, chip, techno, etc.) for small sized intros, demos or games.
- 16 multi-notes tracks (with 256 virtual channels).
- Samples editor (can load up to 64 bits stereo samples).
- Patterns based tracker style sequencer.
- Synthesizer with custom waveforms support.
- Samples loop editor.
- 2 303s units.
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- Wav files import/export.
- 16 or 32 bits wav rendering.
- Multi effects engine with reverb, distortion, filters, delay, EQs, flanger, etc...
- Fully customizable 10 combs reverb.
- Midi in/out support.
- Protracker .mod files import.
- Samples compressor handling Gsm/Mp3/TrueSpeech/ADPCM/8 Bit (not on Linux or Mac OS X yet).
- Replay routine source code to be included & used inside your own programs (Also featuring a replay routine for the PlayStation Portable).
- Winamp/XMPlay plugin available.